Generali International Limited - Things to consider before investing At Generali-Money8Secure
I got into a mess with Generali Life Assurance with their program Money8Secure plan without giving any second thoughts. What a waste of money! Generali do not want to give my hard-earned money back any longer upon trying to surrender the policy/program.
I went to a certain BDO branch to inquire about UITF as I was eager and desperate to really start investing and saving for my future and then the teller directed me to a financial advisor. It turned out that this junior financial advisor is from Generali Life Assurance Co. and I did applied for the program "Money8Secure" right away after having been convinced. I was too eager to start investing.
I paid the first premium amounting to more than Php8,400 for the 30,000 annual premium.
After some wise thoughts, several considerations and other financial obligations are coming in, I realized that investing in Money8Secure Plan is not money-wise and convenient for me after all. It is like my money sleeps in the bank for 20 years and I cannot withdraw it anytime for emergency.
I know there should have to be a separate Emergency Fund however, a Php30,000 at Generali's Money8Secure plan would only make me about 1,500 pesos in a year whereas, I could have a lot WISER and invest that 30,000 somewhere else and earn as much as 18,000 pesos annually. Now, think how much my money would earn in 20 years!
Take it from me, think thrice before investing at Generali. If you think you cannot pay the premium regularly and not willing to keep your money sleep in the bank with Generali Life Assurance in 20 long years with minimal return or dividend, never attempt to apply for Money8Secure plan like I did. You'll only have low probability of withdrawing all the payments you have made.
My hard-earned Php8,400 just went to waste.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Surrender value
- That they do not refund money
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Generali International Limited Vision Retirement Plan
- Generali International Limited Money8secure Life Insurance
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "I recently signed on with Agora Financial after seeing an advertisement concerning a so called "financial maneuver" that makes money within 3 minutes easily. I have uploaded a screenshot of..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I received my item from lazada on Dec. 28 around 9:30-10am, It was supposed to be a gift for our company exchange gift. I tried the item with 2 sets..."
- "Please do not believe in Lazada Philipines return policy programs. They are false advertisement that preys on unaware customers. Feb 2, 2015 I placed an order - 3TB Seagate HARD DRIVE...."
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."