Generali International Limited - Things to consider before investing At Generali-Money8Secure
I got into a mess with Generali Life Assurance with their program Money8Secure plan without giving any second thoughts. What a waste of money! Generali do not want to give my hard-earned money back any longer upon trying to surrender the policy/program.
I went to a certain BDO branch to inquire about UITF as I was eager and desperate to really start investing and saving for my future and then the teller directed me to a financial advisor. It turned out that this junior financial advisor is from Generali Life Assurance Co. and I did applied for the program "Money8Secure" right away after having been convinced. I was too eager to start investing.
I paid the first premium amounting to more than Php8,400 for the 30,000 annual premium.
After some wise thoughts, several considerations and other financial obligations are coming in, I realized that investing in Money8Secure Plan is not money-wise and convenient for me after all. It is like my money sleeps in the bank for 20 years and I cannot withdraw it anytime for emergency.
I know there should have to be a separate Emergency Fund however, a Php30,000 at Generali's Money8Secure plan would only make me about 1,500 pesos in a year whereas, I could have a lot WISER and invest that 30,000 somewhere else and earn as much as 18,000 pesos annually. Now, think how much my money would earn in 20 years!
Take it from me, think thrice before investing at Generali. If you think you cannot pay the premium regularly and not willing to keep your money sleep in the bank with Generali Life Assurance in 20 long years with minimal return or dividend, never attempt to apply for Money8Secure plan like I did. You'll only have low probability of withdrawing all the payments you have made.
My hard-earned Php8,400 just went to waste.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Surrender value
- That they do not refund money
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Generali International Limited Vision Retirement Plan
- Generali International Limited Money8secure Life Insurance
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "This is to formally report an INVALID TRANSACTION following my call to Sheila (ID3 188028) on January 24, around 3:15-3:30pm and to Martin (ID# 276437). As reported, I received a text..."
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "I received my item from lazada on Dec. 28 around 9:30-10am, It was supposed to be a gift for our company exchange gift. I tried the item with 2 sets..."
- " I was sent as a gift your members mark 30 ounce silver insulated cup. The lead slides up doesn't seal well gets a rim of water on the..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."